How do I get to Moda Events Portside?
Moda Events is located on the top floor (Level 2) of Portside Wharf, directly above Sono Japanese and the Dendy Cinema.
- Directions can be found here.
- A venue map can be found here.
- Parking Information
- Secure Car Parking runs a basement car park with approximately 350 undercover car parking spaces for all Portside Wharf patrons. See here for details.
- Public Transport Information
- By Bus
Bus Route 304 operates between Doomben train station and Northshore Riverside Park including Hamilton Reach, Puma Energy Australia, Portside Wharf and The Hamilton Developments.
> Buses run every 30 minutes during peak hours and every 60 minutes off-peak .
> To view the timetable click here or call 13 12 30 anytime.
- By Rail
Trains to and from the city and beyond can be accessed via Ascot and Doomben train station.
> Click here to visit Translink website and view timetable
- By CityCat
The Bretts Wharf CityCat stop is just 500 metres from Portside.
> For CityCat timetables or more information click here
- By Bus
Will my ticket be allocated to a seat?
- Unless you have booked multiple tickets together or as a table, your ticket will be pre-assigned to a table.
What happens if I lose my Creative3 Ticket?
- We have all registered tickets on record, if you have concerns about a lost ticket, please contact email@example.com
Can I get a refund for my Creative3 Ticket?
- Yes, you can request a full refund of your ticket via eventbrite, up to 7 days prior the event (before 7 September).
Did you know Creative3 tickets are fully tax deductible?
- Well, now you do!