Terms & Conditions
By confirming your registration as a speaker at Creative3 2018, you agree to present at the forum, and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You provide consent for CEA and its appointed agents to photograph, videotape, audio record and/or otherwise record your image, voice and likeness during the event. You acknowledge that these materials may be used by CEA and its partners in future, in any media and format for archival purposes and for the purposes of promoting Creative3, CEA, its partners, programs and activities.
- You provide consent for your presentation slides, photos, and video recordings made throughout the event, to be loaded up onto the CEA and Creative3 affiliate websites, and transcribed and used on/in the CEA and Creative3 affiliate websites or material.
- You provide consent for the managers of the forum to utilise publically available content of yours, to assist with promoting Creative3, CEA, its partners, programs and activities.
- You consent to be interviewed onsite at the event if requested by CEA approved media. As a small creative industries incubator, we greatly value your commitment and support. In the unlikely event that you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, we greatly appreciate immediate notification. CEA reserves the right to seek reimbursement for reasonable expenses already outlaid such as speaker expenses, travel and accommodation if our insurance does not cover your cancellation notification.
- You provide consent for your name, position, company/organisation, and website to be incorporated in a delegate list for distribution to all registered Creative3 2018 sponsors, partners and CEA affiliates.
- You provide consent for your name, position, company/organisation, social media contacts including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to be pre-loaded to the event website and/or app as a speaker for the purpose of information and delegate messaging.
If you have any concerns with the above terms, please contact the Creative3 event manager.